Regional Folk Dolls
Polish regional folk dolls are distinguished by the beauty of region-specific folk costumes made entirely by hand, accuracy and authentic ethnographic patterns. Because of its handmade uniquness, each doll may differ slightly from pictured. Embroidery and other decorations that are on the dolls' costumes are made by hand and are certified by the National Artistic and Ethnographic Commission of the "CEPELIA" Foundation - Polish Arts and Crafts in Warsaw."
- Polish Folk Doll from Highlanders Region, Podhalanka $ 39.99
- Polish Folk Doll from Kashubia Region, Kaszubianka $ 39.99
- Polish Folk Doll from Krakow Region, Krakowianka $ 39.99
- Large Polish Folk Doll from Krakow Region, Krakowianka 16" Tall $ 99.99
- Polish Folk Doll from Lowicz Mazowsze Region, Lowiczanka $ 39.99